Cronulla Sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 2222 is bright and bold. The jersey can be worn in a variety of ways.
The Cronulla sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 2022 is a mix of deep blues and lighter shades. Elaine Chambers Hegarty’s art shows deep colours in sea water and lighter tones on the shoreline. The jersey’s jacket represents Kurranulla, which means “place of rose” in the seashells at the jersey’s tip. The bottom fish represent a collaboration with local Aboriginal youths of Jay’s hostel Jay. They display traditional food sources. You can see sharks at the bottom, feeding in a frenzy.
- Streamlined collar featuring a V-neck and reinforced bars-tacks
- Dynasty made it
- Drop hem finish
- Ecotek fabric is a sustainable option. It is made up of recycled water bottles.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Elaine Chambers – Hegarty creates Jersey art using inspiration from the Shire land, and water.
- Side torso mesh panels placed on the underarms of the torso and on the sides of the body keep the wearer cool.
- On the chest, embroidered badges of Telstra NRL Premiership (Sharks) and on the chest
- For a more athletic look, tapered torso seams are a great option