The North Queensland Cowboys Rugby Men’s Indigenous Jersey 2222 is a must have for any rugby fan. The team-coloured jersey allows you to easily show your loyalty to your team. The North Queensland Cowboys Rugby Men’s Indigenous Jersey 202022 is lightweight and easy-to-wash. It is a great option for everyday wear.
The Cowboys will be wearing the North Queensland Cowboys Rugby Men’s Indigenous Jersey 2222 in Round 12 against Panthers. The jersey’s artwork was created by Margaret Mara. Margaret Mara was responsible for the artwork which celebrated the relationship between Indigenous peoples, land and water. Dynasty Sport Ecotek fabric is a cutting edge, recycled plastic bottles fabric. Dynasty Sport was used in the creation of this garment.
- Cover stitching can be used to strengthen your garment’s strength.
- Logos embroidered using premium NRL logos from cowboys or NRL
- Tapered torso seams
- Streamlined collar with V-neck and reinforced bar-tacks
- 100% Polyester with Mesh panels
- Dynasty Sport Ecotek’s recycled fabric is used for a light-weight 2 way stretch basecloth featuring mesh panel detail.
- High-raglan sleeves, mesh panelling along the sides and top of the torso.
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
- Drop hem finish